What We Do
We work with you by scoping your requirements through a Needs Analysis to determine the best computerised bookkeeping and business management solution FOR YOU.
- Design, development and implementation of day-to-day accounting procedures
- Bookkeeping Needs Analysis
- Process streamlining
- Set-up, implementation and training of Xero and MYOB computerised bookkeeping and business management systems
- Ongoing support and training
- Payroll, including salary sacrifice arrangements
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- Budget preparation
- Cashflow monitoring
- Performance Analysis
- Assistance with loan applications
Based in Port Macquarie and Laurieton on the Mid North Coast of NSW our service is offsite as well as onsite.
Sarah Manderson is an accredited trainer and holds a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
We offer friendly ongoing support as part of our set up, implementation and training process.
Sometimes things go awry and you need an expert to review your data, identify what has gone wrong and fix it.